Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clearing Out the Back

Before...
We cleared the area on the left 3 days ago. If you look real close, you can see Kaitlyn running!

After... I know it is hard to tell, but there really is a difference!
We will have lots to burn this weekend.

Kaitlyn playing peek-a-boo.

Kaitlyn loves her heart flowers.
Jackson says, "Let me out!"

Jackson realizes we are coming in and he can't go out.


On Sunday we learned the protected conservation/wetland area on our property doesn't begin for at least another 100 feet past the current tree line. That means we can cut! We have been very busy clearing all the small stuff, and the chainsaw will come this weekend. We plan to cut down an area, level it, and then build a swing set for the kids. I wonder how long it will take us??

1 comment:

LL said...

Wow Carrie, wow. Yall live in the woods. It is soo pretty. I love your blog. Love it. I love the pics of your kids. Kaitlyn is so funny. Jackson's voice is so strong, how did you do that mommy and he didn't type a word. How cute. I love that Kaitlyn is running from the sharks and looking for treasures. So the water was freezing huh? How long do you have to build before it gets too cold? I am so glad you are so happy.