Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a few people over to celebrate Memorial Day. After the 20 minute town parade, friends and neighbors headed this way for fun, food, and friends. The weather cooperated with a mild 73 degrees, and the kids didn't seem to mind the frigid well water. 28 Adults and 32 kids. Not a bad turnout at the Boelters.


We have known Jackson loves power cords, but this summer we found out he LOVES hoses too. Every picture of him he is holding the hose.

Chillin' with watermelon and cookies.




Someone decided the adults should try the slip and slide.

I am sure Shannon was thinking he was helping Jackson learn how to use the slip and slide.

Next the men decided to head in the basement for a little Rock Band.

Eventually the kids took over.



Special shout out to Jennifer and Andrea for taking all of the photos. Note to self - The next time I buy a camera, I will purchase the service package. This is the second time my camera is broken. Arrgh.




No comments: